Numbers 10-20 and Counting to 100
- I can count to 100 by ones. I can count to 100 by tens. (K.CC.1)
- I can count starting with any number. (K.CC.2)
- I can write numerals from 0 to 20. I can write the numeral for the number of objects I counted. (K.CC.3)
- I can say the number as I count each object. I can understand the last number name I said is the total number of objects counted. I can understand that each number name is one more than the last number name. (K.CC.4)
- I can count up to 20 objects to answer questions. I can count out objects to match a given number. (K.CC.5)
- I can show the numbers 11-19 are made of ten ones and more ones. I can show this with objects, drawings, and number sentences. (K.NBT.1)
The following resources are meant to be used in conjunction with our core curriculum. They are NOT meant to replace it. These materials are to give students additional practice on the mathematical concepts covered in this Module.