Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Shapes
- I can sort objects into groups and count how many are in the group. I can then sort the groups by how many are in each group. (K.MD.3)
- I can describe objects around me by their shape ad where they are found using words such as above, below, in front of, behind, and next to. (K.G.1)
- I can name shapes, whether they are big or small or in different positions. 2D 3D (K.G.2)
- I can say if a shape is two-dimensional (flat) or three-dimensional (solid). (K.G.3)
- I can tell how shapes are alike and different. (K.G.4)
The following resources are meant to be used in conjunction with our core curriculum. They are NOT meant to replace it. These materials are to give students additional practice on the mathematical concepts covered in this Module.