Numbers to 10
- I can write numerals from 0 to 20. I can write the numeral for the number of objects I counted. (K.CC.3)
- I can say the number as I count each object. I can understand the last number name I said is the total number of objects counted. I can understand that each number name is one more than the last number name. (K.CC.4)
- I can count up to 20 objects to answer questions. I can count out objects to match a given number. (K.CC.5)
- I can break apart numbers into pairs in many ways. (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1). (K.OA.3)
- I can sort objects into groups and count how many are in the group. I can then sort the groups by how many are in each group. (K.MD.3)
The following resources are meant to be used in conjunction with our core curriculum. They are NOT meant to replace it. These materials are to give students additional practice on the mathematical concepts covered in this Module.
Strategy Resource Bank Standard K OA 3.pdf